Customer Success Coordinator
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
As part of our growing Customer Success team, the CS Coordinator will work with closely with members of the team, other internal departmental personnel, and our customer base.
- Manage Customer Success cases in Salesforce.com - intake and triage – properly statusing cases, maintain communication with key stakeholders and customers, update cases as appropriate to ensure real-time accuracy.
- Create child cases for Billing and Tech Support teams.
- Respond to customer’s inquiries and requests and track them using Salesforce.com
- Work closely with Billing, Sales, Customer Experience and other orgs for follow up and to properly service customers
- Review customers cases, subscriptions, orders, contracts and usage via Dyn online tools
- Create and reconcile reports; distribute to stakeholders
- Participate in the development and completion of special projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Great attention to detail. Hands on work style - “can do” attitude with a strong desire to make things happen
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, energy, execution and eagerness to learn
- Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, logical, methodical and organized
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization and customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to learn internal systems and multi-dimensional reporting tools
- Experience with Salesforce / like CRM systems a big plus
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Learn more about Oracle and Dyn!
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.