Customer Success Manager - EMEA
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
The Customer Success Manager will work directly with our clients and internal departments to drive customer success and maximize retention, owning renewals and achieving retention targets. The successful candidate will be a dynamic and organized self-starter who can work independently while also being part of a team.
- Manage a pipeline of renewal opportunities and deliver results against retention targets.
- Responsible for assigned customers, with a primary goal of renewing them, and modifying contract terms appropriately.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging our solutions effectively and finding value.
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates.
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
- Engage with and enlist the efforts of other customer facing teams as appropriate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately maintain a forecast of renewals and customer status.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 3+ years relevant work experience, with a proven track record in a customer-facing role.
- High energy, self-motivated, proactive team player; demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas to drive customer retention.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce or like CRM system.
- Strong analytical skills - familiar with SaaS, or subscription based software plans based on Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Familiar with contracts and terms of service
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent directly related experience.
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Learn more about Oracle and Dyn!
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.