Enterprise Marketing Programme Manager
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
The Enterprise Marketing Programme Manager will develop strategic and tactical marketing plans that support the EMEA enterprise sales team with a focus on growing market share in the region.
Reporting to the EMEA marketing lead, this is a senior role for an experienced enterprise marketer who will be responsible for developing and delivering high quality marketing communications and collateral to ensure maximum value and impact is delivered from marketing activities. The role requires the ability to develop strong partner and enterprise propositions and develop content to support the customer journey across multiple verticals.
- Develop and execute the enterprise marketing plan driving engagement in C-suite, influencer and decision maker groups in Dyn EMEA’s target verticals
- In collaboration with Product Management and Product Marketing, develop compelling propositions and drive go-to-market activities through all stages of the marketing funnel
- Develop and deliver inbound and outbound campaigns to support enterprise growth in the region, including strategic account based marketing campaigns
- Develop the EMEA partner marketing toolkit to accelerate sales engagement
- Deliver high impact partner programs (including tools and collateral) that drive pipeline and accelerate sales to drive partner success
- Own the planning, resourcing, logistics and execution of events and demand generation activities ensuring that the Dyn proposition is articulated through all channels
- Manage accurate attribution of all marketing activities – owning marketing metrics and reporting including marketing effectiveness, funnel conversion and velocity, marketing contribution, ROI, cost of acquisition and pipeline to investment ratios
- Ensure that enterprise sales and marketing objectives are aligned and foster a collaborative team environment to drive exceptional results
- Track channel, market and customer trends to continually optimise and adapt marketing tactics and provide marketing leaders with ongoing analysis for investments, pipeline impact and goal setting
- Develop a content strategy (and deliver content) to support all inbound, outbound and face to face engagements
- Develop and execute enterprise and partner marketing programs across all channels; events, webinars, email, digital, social, paid, content
- Ownership of enterprise customer reference programs, joint initiatives and sponsorships to drive advocacy in the region
- Evaluate, engage and manage third parties (media partners, vendors, suppliers) and ensure all activities are delivered on time and within budget
- Be a role model demonstrating marketing excellence coupled with in-depth technical knowledge and understanding
- Relevant degree
- 8-12 years enterprise marketing experience and a track record of demonstrable success with a B2B enterprise technology vendor
- Excellent technical understanding and ability to translate complex topics into compelling marketing messages
- Track record of successfully building and managing channel marketing programs
- Proven ability to be successful in a dynamic and high performance environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting capability. Deadline driven, highly motivated and obsessed with achieving great results
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills - ability to build positive relationships and collaborate with teams and leaders both in the EMEA region and globally
- Proof of ability to work in the UK and ability to travel abroad
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Learn more about Oracle and Dyn!
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.