Marketing Specialist (EMEA)
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
The Marketing Specialist will provide end-to-end support for all B2B demand generation and marketing communications plans for the EMEA region. Working closely with the regional commercial and enterprise marketing executives the [job title] will have excellent verbal and written communication skills together with the organisational ability to support a fast growing sales and marketing environment in go-to-market activities.
The Marketing Specialist will work closely and collaboratively with global HQ specialists to ensure marketing communications, programmes, campaigns and operational activities are aligned to deliver excellence in the EMEA region.
- In collaboration with the EMEA marketing executives plan, develop and implement effective marketing, demand generation and product marketing programmes to create powerful and fully integrated campaigns
- Development and ownership of EMEA regional “community” activities and programmes including community outreach and build, events sponsorship and arranging speaker slots/thought leadership in collaboration with regional technical experts/evangelists
- Tailor corporate marketing content and programs, such as online campaigns, content, social media strategy, etc., to align with the region’s needs and business issues.
- Working closely with global HQ, own the EMEA marketing operational process (marketing automation, CRM) to ensure correct attribution and timely updating of campaigns, leads and provide campaign statistics and reporting to ensure on-going value from marketing activities
- Work with EMEA marketing executives and global company counterparts to support the execution of B2B demand generation/lead acquisition plans via all channels (webinar, event, advertisement, content, paid, social, email)
- Assist in the planning and production of regional event sponsorships (and Dyn customer events) including:
- Event logistics
- Pre and post-show marketing communications
- Sponsorship negotiations
- Branding, print and collateral
- Ordering and shipping of supplies, including swag & signage
- Coordination of AV and technical requirements
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Co-ordination, ordering and financial tracking of the vendors, suppliers, media partners, agencies, graphic designers supporting the EMEA marketing team to ensure timely delivery within budget
- Develop and maintain the EMEA marketing calendar(s) and ensure all activities are published and communicated in region and globally
- Degree in Marketing / CIM qualified
- 2 years prior experience in a B2B tech marketing role
- Understanding of XaaS and cloud computing with a good knowledge of technology topics together with a keen interest and ability learn new and emerging technology concepts
- Demonstrable experience in writing marketing copy
- Proof of ability to work in the UK and ability to travel abroad
- Well rounded understanding of marketing best practices around including lead generation, lead nurturing and persona-driven marketing
- Deadline driven, highly motivated and obsessed with achieving great results
- Ability to plan, organise, schedule and solve problems in a highly efficient and productive manner
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build positive relationships and collaborate with cross-functional and global teams
- Keen interest in technology with the ability to learn technical topics
- Knowledge and experience of marketing automation systems, CRMs and procurement systems an advantage
- Experience of multi-channel marketing
- Experience of developing creative email and social media campaigns
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Learn more about Oracle and Dyn!
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.