Commercial Marketing Programme Manager, EMEA
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
The Commercial Marketing Programme Manager will develop strategic and tactical marketing plans that support the EMEA Commercial sales acquisition plans with a focus on growing Dyn DNS (and any other additional products in time) market share in the region.
Working closely with EMEA commercial sales leadership you will be responsible for delivering campaigns and activities to support aggressive growth ambitions. A self-starter, you will develop a thorough understanding of markets in which Oracle’s Dyn operates and work both independently and with global colleagues to ensure maximum value and impact is delivered from all marketing activities.
- Plan and execute the commercial marketing plan with the objective of increasing market share in the commercial segment for Oracle/Dyn DNS in EMEA
- Develop powerful end-to-end multi-channel campaigns, and messaging, to deliver marketing generated leads that convert to sales opportunities at the target rate in the region
- Work closely with the global demand generation and digital teams to deliver goals and integrate global initiatives into regional plans - customizing content or messaging where necessary
- Managing attribution of all marketing activities and marketing metrics for the commercial segment including marketing effectiveness, funnel conversion and velocity, marketing contribution, ROI, cost of acquisition and pipeline to investment ratios
- In collaboration with product marketing (regional and global) and HQ counterparts, develop compelling propositions and drive content requirements to support all stages of the marketing funnel
- Continually optimize and adapt marketing and demand generation activities to deliver excellence and provide marketing leaders with ongoing analysis for investments, pipeline impact and goal setting
- Drive sales enablement initiatives to support all go-to-market plans for the EMEA commercial sales team
- Evaluate, engage and manage third parties (media partners, vendors, suppliers) and ensure all marketing activities are delivered on time and within budget
- Working with HQ counterparts and product market to establish content requirements in EMEA, for all stages of the marketing funnel, and to support demand generation activities
- Be a role model demonstrating marketing excellence coupled with in-depth technical knowledge and understanding
- Degree in Marketing / CIM qualified
- Proven track record in multi-channel B2B demand generation for a XaaS product suite
- Demonstrable planning and project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely and effective way
- Experience of marketing automation systems, CRMs, lead nurturing and lead scoring
- Ability to execute strategic and tactical plans
- Strong analytical and reporting capability
- Demonstrable experience in writing marketing copy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline driven, highly motivated and obsessed with achieving great results
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build positive relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams and leaders
- Proof of ability to work in the UK and ability to travel abroad
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Learn more about Oracle and Dyn!
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.