Director, Product Management
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
We are seeking a Product Management leader to define the opportunity, requirements, strategy and partnerships for key components of Dyn’s globally distributed edge platform. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy, direction and execution of the product line as a key component in Dyn + Oracle’s cloud solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience to successfully execute the following:
Responsibilities / Accountable for:
- Define and execute the product vision and strategy for edge media and content delivery.
- Lead the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Drive feature prioritization and user stories within the Agile development process.
- Conduct market research, surveys, and customer/ partner / prospect visits to understand and specify business requirements for target market segments.
- Analyze competitive and complementary offerings to identify differentiators and common integration points.
- Work with development, sales, implementation, and customer service to convert market requirements into products that meet standards of current/prospective clients as well as specific market segments.
- Lead team in development of product positioning, value proposition and the creation of collateral that accurately reflects the features & benefits of the product line.
- Develop and influence go-to-market strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Product Management role.
- Must have specific domain experience in data and content delivery products and technologies.
- Experience in Agile development process.
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations.
- Prior experience with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products preferred.
- Experience in creating partnerships is highly desirable.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, & development processes.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, & analytical thinking skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Learn more about Oracle and Dyn!
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.