Enterprise Account Director, EMEA
On January 31, 2017 Oracle completed the acquisition of Dyn, which now operates as an Oracle Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) global business unit (GBU).
The Enterprise Account Director is a field sales role focused on identifying and growing Dyn+Oracle’s strategic account market share. Candidates will have experience selling to Fortune 500, Global 2000 and named high growth web and Internet media companies.
This position can be based out of London or our Brighton office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a sales plan to grow and manage Dyn’s product offerings within assigned territory for Enterprise clients.
- Utilize existing contacts and relationships to develop Enterprise leads and prospects.
- Hunt and prospect for new Enterprise clients.
- Understands the client’s critical business priorities and supporting challenges; focuses on driving value for the client while maximizing sales.
- Educate client on the value of Dyn’s products and services including a view of product roadmaps.
- Utilize knowledge of the market and solutions to articulate offering differentiators to the marketplace.
- Drive the company’s market position by sustained revenue growth.
- Drive forward long-term organizational strategic goals by building key customer relationships, partner and industry relationships, identifying and securing unique business opportunities by negotiating and closing key (C-level executives) at targeted major corporations and web properties.
- Regular client engagement that will increase client retention, which will result in expanding revenues of Dyn solutions.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling enterprise class solutions (most recently in the cloud space – PaaS, IaaS or SaaS).
- Must have a track record of success selling SaaS directly to enterprises.
- SaaS security experience is highly desirable.
- Solid strategic hunting skills and a documented ability to articulate technology and value propositions within all levels of the IT organization. Candidate will have proven ability and documented success to generate, drive and close new Enterprise business opportunities, sustain long-term client relationships, and accurately forecast revenue to senior management.
- Ability to uncover and develop multiple solution opportunities across an organization
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and control a strong discovery and business value conversation with prospects (on high-level technical items as well as on business issues)
- Proven track record of following and executing upon a disciplined sales and opportunity qualification process.
- Must be conversant and comfortable explaining cloud computing, infrastructure solutions, internet architectures at a high-level
- Prior experience working within a successful technical start-up organization.
- Goal oriented in carrying and consistently achieving a 1 Million + revenue quota/target with demonstrated history in consistently over-achieving quota.
- Demonstrated ability to sell at the executive level; must have the ability to set the table in a consultative conversation, must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong presentation and negotiation skills to close the sale.
- Serial networker with industry contacts.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, self-sustaining. Ability to operate independently in a dynamic environment.
- Cultural fit: Honesty, Passion, Persistence, and Tenacious.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
Oracle’s Dyn is a pioneer in DNS and a leader in cloud-based infrastructure to connect users with digital content and experiences across a global internet. Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Linkedin and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS and email services extend the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
Learn more about Oracle and Dyn!
Dyn is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.